we all know and we all can see that women of our generation are rising above expectations but are they still not able to reach the standards of male competitors?
I just don’t know, what we lack. We women, are not that absent-minded that we end up messing everything. It’s just that rather than taking decisions from brain, we use our heart instead. Its just that we prioritize a persons feelings over anything. Is being sensitive enough has become a bane for us?
Why are we underestimated?
Some people say,
- It is a given that men are physically superior to women, but arguably mentally also.
- Men are capable of thinking clearly whereas, women let emotions cloud their judgement.
- It’s important to realize that rules exist for a reason. The reason men have always dominated and (probably) will continue dominating is because of their strength.
Whereas, Some say,
- While a man could out run a women or do more push ups that a women,they are not superior! Women have just the intellectual capacity as men, and it all depends on the person! Both genders are equipped for different things, and saying women are “INFERIOR” to men because they aren’t as physically strong is unjust. For instance men are “inferior” to women at birthing a baby. Which is more important that beating a female in a push-up competition.
- We are like two sides of a coin.We both excel at equally important functions and due to the huge capacity for change and adaptions, both can be equally good at both specializations. The question is too vague.
- How do you Measure inferiority and superiority? I don’t think it’s an objective concept. Men and women are different. Built differently though that can be changed and altered to some degree. No man and woman are the same. We are each capable of different things. Men in general are built to be stronger than woman but of course woman can gain strength and be stronger than many men. Also, strength doesn’t necessarily define one’s placing on the inferiority/superiority chart, does it?
I’m extremely sorry to say, but I find most men as misogynist. They just can’t bear the thoght of being defeated, it is a good thing but sometimes you gotta learn how to face faliure to. Men Please growup.
My question is still unanswered, Is it true that women are uncapable of reaching to men’s level?